Is your whānau getting reinfected with covid-19 and needing support to access essential supplies and services?
Our Whakapiki Oranga Service will help you:
- get a kai parcel
- teach you how to log your positive results
- help organise medication pick-ups and dropoffs
- COVID wage subsidy advice
- connect you to your doctor for a kōrero about anti-virals (those eligible)
- financial assistance to help with rent, power, transport and other essential costs (conditions apply)
- wrap-around services for post COVID. Can connect whānau to financial mentors, our Tautiaki team who help disengaged tauira, our whānau support team or any other services needed.
- flood affected recently and need support? Lets see what we do..
For all enquiries feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 0800 494 6262 extn 7413